Friday, June 17, 2011

3.35 am...Im Awake..

Salam..hey guys..its not a weird things for me to stay this late....maybe thats is why my roomate and my besties keep calling me OWL....hahahah..i guess....tapi, pelik...xmengantok....like, whatever...yeah, bout this week..well, not a really good one...but, not a really bad one...i can say,its 50-50..im ok with it...juz, ada tatertib..im free...tapi, cian kat kawan2 yang kena...sigh....what to do aite...??now, im bored..btw, im leaving to Perlis this Tuesday, Insya Allah if nothing happens...Research about election...hehehe....wish me luck..Yeah..i guess thats all for today..i think i might need some sleep...or else, someone by name ZIKRI ACE will scolded me once he get back...hahahaha....that guy....bye..salam..=)


P/S : I love him..Ops!

No comments:

Post a Comment