Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finals + Love + Missing + Siblings = Messed Up Again + Fun!...!

SALAM...hello dear bloggers...its been a while since my last entry...well...im not that busy...but, might be that busy i guess..hehehe.....lets see what i got here..owh, my fnals is ssoooo damn near the corner, i got 6 papers to go...one of it is account...cool aite????...and yet i haven t started to revise yet...lazy aite...???then...last time..i didnt mention it didnt i...??i fall for a guy...but..yeah..he doesnt have the heart for me....he rejected me..yet i still stands to win his heart..how stoburn i am aite...it juz..i love him for what he is....he is a simple guy, but trully special for me....ahaha..."jiwang"....=P....next...i miss my mama......sigh...my brother too...and my lil cute adoreble cat, chomot....sigh...and then, my brother got bitten up by an insect..makes him sick..yet his assesment for finals is like hell....poor him....so, when my sis and i decided to play some jokes on him..it only makes him mad......my bad...it was my idea...sorry kakak Eka Nafika.....and Abg Kiro...goodluck....get well soon...=)..i <3 u both......hehehe..and things went messed up again...then.....tommorow...i got dinner with all of my dear debaters....how ever..he is not going to be there....mac, my dear brother too....and my beloved Lydia Nasir....Owh dear...miss u guys......Mac..be strong...hope to hear from u very2 soon......thanx to Syimir Merican as he do helps to contact with my big bro, Mac as he is like MIA for some days.....huhu..thanx guys....=)...
=,=

No comments:

Post a Comment