Sunday, September 9, 2012

All i want is....

Assalamualaikum...hello fellow friends...i know i have been so long missing from this blog..but i have some others matter that i need to handle...im sorry that all post about "HUBBY" is now deleted..we are no longer being together..as me too would like to find myself the missing pieces of me....I am born as a MUSLIM..but only on the name...i never wanted to know wht is being Muslimah is all about..i wears hijab...only coz my mom and my brother ask me to do  so.....lately, it keeps disturbing me....whenever i heard the name of Allah..there are some sort of fear and pain in me...i want to cry whenever i think about my sin towards Him...I Miss Allah...I Miss My Prophet....even now, i feels like crying while im typing this....there are some missing pieces in me...Khilaf or wrongdoings...i have done it too much...i want to find the way back..will there be some hope for me...??Allahualam...I saw people younger than me die, without even saying the name of Allah....i saw many teribble things happen...infront of me...im scared...i dnt go for party, i dont drink alkohol, im not all those..but yet, i know i am sinfull towards Him....my heart once almost started to be darken...im trying my best to stop it...Alhamdullilah..i manage to..im change my direction...to the right path....Please Ya Allah...Guide me...Please dont let go astray...Please dont let me die in Kafir...Please Ya Allah....Amin.....Alhamdullilah..I AM MUSLIM....and I AM PROUD...=)..

No comments:

Post a Comment